The KEC 2019 Scientific Program Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for the Oral Presentation and Poster Presentation / Case Report. All abstracts should be submitted online. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee and assigned to the appropriate session/exhibition. Also, all submitter should register before submitting abstracts.
Abstract Topics for Oral Presentation and Poster Exhibition / Case Report
- Clinical Epilepsy
- Pediatric Epilepsy
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Antiepileptic Drug
- Basic Research
- Quality of Life
- Psychiatric Comorbidity
How to Submit Abstracts
- The submission of an abstract implies your consent of its publication in the Abstract Book and that the author will participate in the KEC 2019 All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are expected to attend the congress and register via online registration by May 31, 2019
- 1. All abstracts must be submitted through the congress website www.epilesykorea.org. Abstracts sent in by fax or mail will not be accepted.
- 2. There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit.
- 3. When you submit your abstracts online, it will be automatically edited according to the designated format.
- 4. Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline (May 5, 2019) at the congress website. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- 5. An acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract will be automatically sent to the presenting author by e-mail upon the online submission.
- 6. An acceptance of abstract will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author.
- 7. All submitter should register before submitting abstracts.
- 1. Abstracts should be structured as follows: Title, Author's Name and Affiliation, Country, Purpose, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- 2. The title must be less than 30 words.
- 3. The main body of abstracts must not exceed 300 words.
- 4. The words in the title and author's information do not count toward your total word count.
- 5. The maximum number of authors is 10 per abstract
- 6. No tables and images are allowed.
- 7. Abstracts should be typed in English.
- 8. When you submit your abstracts online, it will be automatically edited according to the designated format.
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to the standard review procedures. Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to presenting, and abstract submitting authors by May 14, 2019.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the KEC 2019 Secretariat in writing as soon as possible
Inquiry for KEC 2019 Registration
6F Apgujeong B/D, 17, Cheonho-daero 85-gil, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, 02644, Korea